- Get the information you need quickly with spatial selection, data joins, and filters to analyze key corridors and intersections.
- Map network-wide trends using visualization tools such as geospatial aggregations, heatmaps, and color-coding by crash attributes.
- View crash data in context alongside data layers such as traffic volumes, infrastructure, land use, demographics, and more.
- Access automated safety metrics, such as KSI, based on a time range or geography of interest.
- Easily benchmark and compare the performance of safety initiatives and countermeasures over time with Before and After analysis.
- Streamline reporting for strategic planning, grant applications, or reports to council.
Request a Demo of Crash Analysis
Trusted by governments across North America