Analyze your crash data geospatially alongside contextual data from dozens of sources to gain fast insights and detect patterns at a glance.
Generate dynamic reports of crash trends and attributes according to critical areas of interest or conduct a streamlined Before and After analysis.
Get valuable safety metrics in a few quick clicks including “Top 10” dangerous rankings, KSI counts, heatmaps, and more for any geography of interest.
Detect trends and anomalies without time-consuming manual calculations, mapping, or data cleaning
- Get the information you need quickly with spatial selection, data joins, and filters to analyze key corridors and intersections.
- Map network-wide trends using visualization tools such as geospatial aggregations, heatmaps, and color-coding by crash attributes.
- View crash data in context alongside data layers such as traffic volumes, infrastructure, land use, demographics, and more.
Measure the efficacy of safety countermeasures and Vision Zero policies over time
- Access automated safety metrics, such as KSI, based on a time range or geography of interest.
- Easily benchmark and compare the performance of safety initiatives and countermeasures over time with Before and After analysis.
- Streamline reporting for strategic planning, grant applications, or reports to council.
Explore our latest resources for road safety professionals
“This is a very exciting tool to have for a municipality!“
Deputy Director, Department of Transportation
Request a Demo of Crash Analysis
Trusted by governments across North America