UrbanLogiq is now a vendor through the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR), Cooperative Contracts program, making it easier for agencies in the Lone Star State to procure and harness UrbanLogiq’s innovative data solutions.
In the rapidly evolving world of technology, true progress is realized only when breakthroughs transition from concepts to real-world applications. This partnership ensures that UrbanLogiq’s top-tier data solutions are now within easy reach, all under the trusted banner of the DIR.
“Becoming a vendor through the DIR Cooperative Contracts program moves the needle on UrbanLogiq’s goal to equip governments with the best that technology has to offer. We aim to streamline agencies’ access to our solutions and are eager to witness the amplified reach and trust this brings,” Mark Masongsong, UrbanLogiq Co-Founder, CEO.
The emphasis is on making innovative data solutions accessible. This partnership does precisely that, seeking to transform how Texas governments serve Texans with cost effective solutions for governments of all levels and sizes.
UrbanLogiq integrates data to empower governments, offering a unified platform that facilitates efficient, cost-effective, data-driven decisions. By blending data science, engineering, and big data, we aim to help build safer, equitable communities for the future.
UrbanLogiq offers a wide selection of use cases and services through this partnership including:
- AI Research and Model Development Services
- Seamless Software Implementation Services
- Efficient System Integration Services
- Comprehensive Data Audit and ETL/ELT Process Design and Services
- Tailored Data Model Development and Optimization Services
- Custom Use Case Workflow Design
- Testing and Quality Assurance Services
The Texas Department of Information Resources delivers technology solutions to state and local government entities by:
- Offering purchasing support and policy insights so organizations across all levels of Texas government can find and securely implement modern technology
- Setting forth strategic direction for IT statewide through policies and guidance
- Analyzing cybersecurity risks and solutions
- Empowering state and local government entities with reliable and secure technology
- Assisting with technology procurement/purchasing
Luisa Alvarez, Communications Manager, UrbanLogiq
(604) 787-0207 email@example.com